Thursday 5 August 2010

Secret revealed..........

My secret visitor was Leanne (the city slickers as referred to by the kids - lol).............she is off trying to find warmer temps......( didn't find them at my place that's for sure).............she stopped in for a couple of nights and it was wonderful.............it was just like a old friend had come to visit..........she is just as lovely as I had "imagined"...........I didn't want her to leave........
her car has seen mud and cow poop like never before.........bet she has already found a car wash somewhere.......lol....gotta plan a trip to SA now.........maybe next year.........Leanne spoilt me rotten with some gorgeous goodies but you will have to wait to see those.......
......I'm washing and cleaning and packing for my retreat with Cardygirl, Anita and some other friends at Kerry's.........you should see the gorgeous flannels she just got in........
Catch you later..............
Chookyblue (the rally driver)

16 comments:

Vicki said...

Have a great time at Kerry's, Chooky. Take lots of money - flannels look great, I agree.
Lovely visitor - bet she's welcome back :)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sounds like you a good couple of days....safe travels tomorrow, have the best time.....try and get some sleep, give the girls a hug for me....Peg xxx

annemariesquilt said...

Sounds like wonderful time;-))
Just as you know I will be away for a little time. Take care and have fun!

DAWNIE said...

HOpe you girls have a great time at Kerry's - am sure she will be looking forward to catching up with you all again. p.s. did she tell you I was also coming - just kidding!!! bet that got you worried.

Miriam said...

Have fun on your retreat!!!

Sounds like you had a great time with Leanne. Thank you for the link to Leanne's blog.
I hope the roads dry out soon.

Unknown said...

How Lovely that you had the chance to meet another fellow Blogger..Leanne has some Great Pics on her blog...have a Good Time at Kerry's...looking forward to seeing what you make...yes saw the flannels...
cheers

Anonymous said...

Oh, a retreat. Have fun!

I'm curious. What is your picture of??

Sheryl said...

Sounds like you had a lovely visit with your secret visitor, great to meet bloggers in person... enjoy the retreat, Kerry's flannels are lovely...

Linda said...

Have a great time!

Leanne said...

The car is still dirty Tony wants to share it with our friends for some strange reason. Have a wonderful weekend you should be there by now. I will be waiting for the photos of the quilt. Thanks once again for a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

Have a super weekend!! I'm missing out already! Wish I could have been there.

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh so much fun you two must have had.. guess Leanne took a olot of pictures.. maybe you too.. :o))
Have the best of times with the sewing buddies.. have fun.. :o))

Kylie said...

Sounds like you had a lovely time with Leanne. It is always lovely to catch up with blogfriends. Hope you had a great time at Nundle and am looking forward to seeing what you have made. xxx

Janet said...

Lucky lucky you to have a special guest. I hope you're having a great retreat.

quiltygal said...

Of course you would have a great time with Leanne she is lovely ...I am going to meet one of my "imaginary friends" soon...but I am going all the way to Sweden to do it !! & I think I might just manage to fit in a trip to Norway as well.....

julieQ said...

OH, glad for your secret visitor!! Have a fun time on your trip!