Saturday 27 September 2008

me again........

I have so much to do I don't know where to start...........so why not waste time on the net and blogging............
I have not heard if my bag swap partner has received my bag I sent off yet and I have not received mine but I have had some emails from my partner teasing me....very sneeky......maybe in Tuesday's mail.......I feel like I am stalking my mail man............
&&&&&&&&
I have just sent out an email to all the Santas in the SSCS 2008........you must reply to the email so check you emails...........Val - Ausrose for some reason your email bounced back...........
OMG you girls are so quick.........I have not finished this post and about 30 have already replied........so efficient...........wonderful...........lots of wonderful work started for the swap.........have fun..........










Little Mysteries gave me an award............thanks so much..............as I can't decide and don't want to single people out if you want consider yourself tagged............

Now I must go and wash and garden and CLEAN..............

Take care...............Chookyblue.......

PS it is a glorious day here in my part of OZ......28 degrees

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I know the feeling of lots to do-lets go visit blogland!! I haven't heard if my bag swap partner has received their bag either-has taken a long time now. Hope you managed to get some jobs done:)

Unknown said...

totally agree...we have had the best day ever...perfect in fact! Don't be embaressed about stalking the postie...I do it all the time! Jo x

Aim said...

Chookyblue, I know you're not interested in awards, and it gets annoying sometimes to be tagged with those. But I wanted to tell you I LOVE YOUR BLOG and am giving you an award, with linking from my site to yours! Keep up with the great pics from down under!

Cathy said...

Congratulations on your award!! Know what you mean about stalking the mailman...I am guilty of that too sometimes!! Funny thought and mental picture really! Cathy