Wednesday 9 July 2008

yep still here......and Christmas.......

You know you have been away from blogland for to long when you started to get "are you ok" emails.............(by the way much appreciated)........things are a little busy here but no more dramas thank goodness............well that is except for the freezing weather.........yeh I know we nothing to complain about, I don't get many frosts and it never snows but my goodness it was cold today and the wind was coming off snow............it's pretty cold for my part of the world............and they are saying tomorrow is supposed to we worse wind wise............think I will throw another peice of wood on the fire..............and stay inside.............

But tonight I watched the New Inventors again and guess what..............the adjustable quilting rulers won the peoples choice award................yippee and I have had some emails from people saying they have ordered one and someone already has one in the mail.............details are on my last post about it................

&&&&&&&

Christmas in July - well cyber stitching was lots of fun..............if you enjoyed it or missed out and want to join in another online stitching thingy and you love Christmas well this is just for you..............go visit Kerry and see what it is all about.............looks fab and is available where ever you are.............Janelle Wind and Natalie Ross have designed wonderful projects..........remember Kerry organise the wonderful Girls Day in the Country and she also does Christmas in July at her shop but with it growing in numbers decided to offer it online.............if you are quick to join in someone will win and only pay 1/2 price for their workshop....................head here to sign up..........quick!!!!!!!!!!!

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

8 comments:

Bernadette said...

It was probably blowing up from my place!
Don't you love the power of a couple of quilting groups, yay for the quilters ruler.

Unknown said...

I am glad you are ok. You have reason to sit inside and sew if it is so cold outside.

Jodie said...

It is bernadette sending everyone the cold weather - she got real snow yesterday and we are tagged for s little bit today. I saw the quilters ruler win last night...and thought "ah the power of the quilters and bloggers".

Unknown said...

I am really glad that these retreats / stitch ins are now being offered online. What a fantastic way to do things for everyone unable to attend. I voted for the ruler and so must have the rest of the quilting world. What a great idea. Jo x

Jodie said...

I knew you'd be fine... :)
How are your quintuplets handling the FREEZING weather??? I gained a few on the weekend and lost a few at the start of the week.. :(

Take Care
Jodie

Anonymous said...

It's difficult to imagine cold and snow with our hot & steamy summer weather. I think I would trade a day of our heat for a day of your cold, for a change of pace.

Aussie Nanna said...

I have my rulers now too! I watched Last night too. I have had a couple of days in bed with a nasty case of sinus...Yuk!
How are you lambs coping with the freezing weather?

Jenny said...

Must check out those rulers-keep warm