Tuesday 29 July 2008

a little more Christmas.............

Now it you are all in the Christmas spirit seeing the posts bloggers have
had in swaps and from their online groups this is something for you......... start it now for this Christmas.............

While at Kerry's I also got to see Mr Jolly Jingles (by Natalie) and the Vintage
Christmas cushions (by Janelle)...........they look fab........now if anyone wants a xmas
project head over to Kerry's.........


Why????
&&--- The kits have everything you need except stuffing (very helpful when
you live where I live)


&&--- you get 2 wonderful patterns (or you can just get one)
&&---- there is a wonderful online site exclusive to girls with the kits
available for a little while to show you every step of the projects (just
like you are sitting there sewing with them) and the girls Kerry, Natalie or
Janelle are only an email away if you have a problem but I got to look at
the online site and it is fantastic.........really great step by step pics
showing every part of the projects.......not sure you would even need the
directions in the kits......so if you are a beginner to advanced this is
perfect
&&---- and there was a bonus pattern in the other kits Kerry sent out so
maybe you might be able to score one of those as a bonus too........

Email Kerry if you are interested...

(oh and I had permission to use the pics from her site)

..........tell her you called in from my
blog.........she would love to know

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

And I also promise in the next few weeks the Secret Santa Christmas Swap for
2008 will be starting up........so start thinking now if you want to join in
or not...........all the details will come later - you can't sign up yet but
I am sure it will fill quickly.........can I do 83 again........lol........

7 comments:

Lurline said...

Oopsy, I missed Monday's posting -
all looks so wonderful! I will be looking out for the Secret Santa swap - am not usually a "swapper" but having a lot of fun this year.
Quilty hugs - Lurline.

May Britt said...

I want to join the christmas swap again......of course!!!! LOL
Will blog about it on my blog too. Do you have a badge we can use now, or do we use the same as last christmas??

Lorraine said...

The Christmas swap sounds like something I should join in ..... seems like you had a great weekend away at Kerry's....nothing like a bit of a break ....I enjoyed my weekend at Loxton and now it is back to reality!!

Daisy Jayne said...

Christmas swap ....of course!!!! I will kept a watch on your blog for more updates about it ...

29 July 2008 16:38

Laila said...

Hi. I realy want to be a part of a new Christmas swap. It was so fun last year. I will keep a close eye on your blog.Hugs ;-)

meggie said...

Lots of lovely goodies here to see!

Carole said...

You'll have to count me in on the SSC swap! Gosh, don't tell me I'll have to stay up to date on blog reading! lol It's been a busy summer! Keep well!