Wednesday 7 November 2007

Another bag finished........

Well I am not about to take Dale's crown as the bag lady but I am having fun and plans for another as soon as I get a little parcel from Kerry..........

............I stayed up to late last night and finished this one and tried to do this post but the net was not agreeing with me........

used my first magnet click and love it..........lucky I have another little pile of them..............

loved the Chenille in it................can't say what it is for yet but I enjoyed making it..............

Now about the last post on the SSCS...........yes the new Santa is Gail Pan................I still have a few people to reply..................

8 comments:

Leanne said...

The bag looks great I have never sewn with chenille is it difficult. Someone is going to be a lucky person having Gail as there secret Santa.

Bloom said...

Gorgeous combination of fabrics. Love the texture the chenille gives. Oooh, and a magnetic clasp - you are clever!

keslyn said...

Cute bag, and your parcel is on its way.
Happy sewing
Kerry

Holly said...

Adorable! I love the chenille, too. And the colors/fabric choices.

Thimbleanna said...

OhMyGosh! Gail??? Does she need a partner LOL!!!!

Unknown said...

That is something I have not seen, mixing the Chenille in between, lovely bag.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love the bag....chenille something special there...always reminds you of your mums dressing gown...

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

OOh, magnet clips, where please? They could change my life!!!!(I hat zips!(
The bags look great, love all your weather and flower pics, great season in the garden now, getting much out of those clouds? Tracey