Sunday 16 September 2007

Post brought to you by Teodo

When I am rich and win lottoI will travel to Italy..........I will hop into one of these boats at LIMONE DEL GARDA on GARDA LAKE and go sailing.................(no lakes near me) I will also have to check out all the amazing churchs like this one - a Catherdral in Monza where Teodo lives...............such old building to take millions of pictures of....... ours are only 200 years old at the most............but today I will settle for my Mum's 60th birthday........shhhhhhhhhhit's still a surprise..........I don't know how that has happened as she knows all and finds out all and she lives in a small town OMG I am so excited to have such a big surprise........
Teodo thanks for sharing your pics............(or are they dh pics he he just reading you lastest post)
As Teodo says ciao ciao

4 comments:

Teodo said...

Thanks Donna.
Yes these pics are by my husband not mine.
Happy Birthday to your Mum.
ciao ciao

Simonetta said...

Happy Birthday to your Mum ;)))))

Lily Mulholland said...

Wow - well done on keeping the big surprise! And I am loving those photos from Teodo (well her husband) - didn't get to the lake when we were in Italy, but hope to be there in summer one time and we'll certainly head north to see that!

Fiona said...

We spent a lovely week in Limone a few years ago - such a pretty place, I would go back anytime.