Tuesday 14 August 2007

Swaps and my birthday

This is the needle keeper for Monique in the Netherlands..........
This is the pincushion received from Robin as mentioned in my last post............meet "Sunny".thanks Robin Sunny has already been put to good use........
Thanks Angela from The Country Cellar for organising this swap...............I really enjoyed participating in this one.......
A big thankyou to naughty Tracey for "getting even" at me for telling everyone about her birthday........thanks for the good wishes you are naughty but good.........my birthday is tomorrow 15th......I know there are presents hidden here...........fairy girl wanted to give her present this morning............I did tell her to wait until tomorrow.........

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Donna. Oh I do love Sunny,he/she is adorable.

CONNIE W said...

Well I want to be among the first to wish you a Happy Birthday! Connie W

Anonymous said...

Great swap parcels.
Lucky you made DD wait til tomorrow. I'll send my wishes then.
We want photos of presents, food etc.

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Great pressies, love that chook!! As you can imagine-great idea for feet. O, did you like my frizzle pic for you?
Hope DD is better, Tracey