Friday 13 July 2007

lady bug pillow and stitchery swap

Okay so the Lady Bug pattern is finished.....so cute.......I will have to make it up again.........didn't take long to stitch either.....got it from Hatched and Patched Anni does great stuff............
Here are the kids on the motor bike................biker girl has just progressed to this bike and she has been sooooo good so far but she is a speed demon usually...........
Don't you love the pink boots.................gotta get some of them.........
till next time...............girls lunch tomorrow..................take care...........

PS I have signed up for a stitchery swap.....check it out over here (scroll down to bottom of Anniversary post)
Deadline for sign-ups is July 28th and you will have until September 1 to mail your stitchery. Check it out and join up ASAP............
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

Melanie said...

Darling Lady Bug pillow (pretty awesome ironing board cover too --I''m addicted to plaids).The weekend is here, enjoy it.

~Bren~ said...

The ladybugs are adorable. LOVE the pink boots!

Unknown said...

Cute lady bugs and oh those boots.

Carole said...

What a sweet looking pillow. Have fun at your luncheon! Thanks for sharing!

Teodo said...

This pillow is bellissimo.
Wonderful the kids.
ciao ciao

corry said...

your lady bugs pillow is so sweet!
"Zoet" is what we say in holland.

Anonymous said...

Love,love,love your pillow. I just adore stitchery. Thanks for sharing. And I do love those pink boots. Gotta have me some of them.

LOL!!!

Sweet P said...

Your ladybug pillow is adorable. Thanks for signing up for the stitchery swap.

Jodie said...

That is a wickedly cute cushion !

Anonymous said...

Love the little cushion and the "pink" boots look great on DD.
I looked up the stitchery swap.
Do you just do a stitchery or do you have to make it into something?
Dragonfly-Crafts Fiona

Silverthimble said...

I absolutely love the lady bug pillow! The red polka dot fabric is perfect for this stitchery! This is quite an eye catching little pillow!

Unknown said...

I am going to skip the stitchery swap. I have not yet begun on that. Your lady bug pillow is beautiful. I love to see the kids on their bikes, they must be having fun.

Wendy said...

Oh those ladybugs are just so cute. I'm going to pass on the stitchery sway, I'm still working on the pincushion swap. Can't wait to see yours.

jodie said...

Too cute! Thanks for the tag (I think! Lol) My computer has been sick but am back online today so all done.

Jodie

Sarah Nopp said...

That cushion is so cute... make my fingers itchy to try!

Annie said...

I love Hatched and Patched stuff too.

Nan said...

That is the cutest stitchery!!! You do very nice work! Thanks for sharing.