Friday 22 June 2007

This week I am going to get to the craft fair for the first time......I will meet up with tutti fruiti who lives nearby......Might get to meet some other bloggers so if you are heading to the craft fair in Sydney leave a comment and maybe I could meet an "imaginery friend" from blogland......


.....now my posts might be a bit light for the next week or so and I will be very busy before heading off...........hope you don't miss me and I will promise to take lots of pics to blog about when I am back.......

before I go.....if you like the quilt I did above....it is featured(not mine personally) in the latest version of Australian Country Threads this is the cover

....it is designed by Kerry Swain Cottage on the Hill at Nundle.....this is where I go for my quilting retreats...she a a truely amazing lady....make sure you check out the article in the magazine and her blog site.......this is where I made my quilt .......there is a wonderful article on Kerry also....check it out.....

Bye for now....

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Just love, love, love your quilt. Ohh I'm green with envy the Sydney quilt and craft fair. Yes please loads of photo's. I'm waiting for my order of Country Threads to arrive.

Jodie said...

I am sooooo jealous. I will go to the Melbourne craft fair but we are constantly told that the Sydney one is bigger -I imagine all that fabric I will never see - please lots of photos

Carole said...

Have fun at the fair. The quilt is pretty. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Your quilt is great. I don´t think I will meet you in Sidney ;) so yes show us lots of pictures.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time and sday Hi to "Tutti Fruiti" from me!!! Imaginary friends are wonderful!!!

Tone Yvonne said...

Hi. Thanks for visiting my site. Always fun to find someone new posting comments. Love your site.
Have fun at the Carft Fair!!!

I want go too....

Wendy said...

Have a great time at the craft fair. Your quilt is wonderful and yes we'll miss you and look forward to pictures when you return.

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

I do love that quilt and have it "post-it" noted as a good option for my box of shirts when i go on retreat! Have fun, Tracey

Teodo said...

ciao,
What about Craft fair? Do you like it?
Nice nice nice this quilt.
chookyblue

ciao ciao

Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun at the Craft Fair.
Check out this site.
http://www.kcquilts.com/blog/index.html
Nice quilts.....

Rose Marie said...

A great, scrappy quilt, great colours! Have fun at the fair.